9th International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness
The objective of this conference is to emphasize the recent technological developments in broadband high-speed networks, peer-to-peer networks, wireless and mobile networks which have led to new challenging problems, such as providing QoS support to the emerging multimedia applications across both wired and wireless networks. It will serve as a forum for researchers from both electronics engineering and computer science to present latest research results on QoS, reliability, security and robustness issues for both wired and wireless networks with the hope that Computer and Electronics practitioners will work together to develop networks methodologies. The conference will feature prominent invited speakers as well as papers by top researchers in the field from all over the world.
There are Demos as a special sessions in conference.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by DBLP, IEEE, ACM, Google Scholar, ASTP, ISI, EI Compendex,Scopus and many others.
Best papers will be recommended to publish in the following journals.
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences, Elsevier [SCI-indexed, Impact Factor: 1.631]
- Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology [SCI-indexed, Impact Factor: 0.231]
- International Journal of Computer Applications [Impact Factor: 0.814]
- International Journal of Secure Digital Information Age [Refereed Journal]
- International Journal of Computer Science Issues [Indexed by Elsevier, DBLP]