- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 15 pages including all figures, tables and references. Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- Short and workshop papers should be up to 6 pages.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER.
Paper Submission Process
Author may follow the following process for submission of manuscript.
- Visit to the website Confy
- Creatre an account by choosing your username and password
- Check your email account you have submitted on Confy
- Confirm your authentication by clicking on the link provided in the confirmation mail.
- Login with your username and password to Confy
- Go to my conference link
- Select Qshine 2013
- Select your appropriate track for submission
- Submit and upload your formatted paper (according to given instruction Author's kit Section).
- Confirm your submission