CALL FOR PAPERS
Computer networking has been embracing increased heterogeneity since its inception, in terms of the range of the applications it has to support, the various communication technologies it can run on, and the hierarchical, hybrid and heterogeneous techniques it has to rely on to meet the challenges from both the diverse application requirements and communication technologies.
The only conference focusing on heterogeneous networking, QShine has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to disseminate, exchange and discuss all recent advances related to heterogeneous networking, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness.
The 2015 edition of Qshine will focus on Innovative and Intelligent Infrastructure for the Future Networks.
Original submissions, not under any concurrent reviews, are solicited in all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks varying from sensor, vehicle, cellular, ad hoc, enterprise, datacenter, to service-provider and overlay networks, ranging from in/on-body, personal/local/metropolitan/wide-area, to intra/inter-planetary scales.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
Selected papers, particularly those nominated for the Best Paper competition, will be automatically considered for publication in the special issues of Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) journal (SCIE-indexed) and will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to, the following:
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) provisioning: architectures, protocols, mechanisms.
- Quality of Experience (QoE): user-perceived quality, cost-sensitive experience.
- Reliability and Scalability: performance, adaptation, cognition, extensibility.
- Security and Privacy: system/network security, user privacy/accountability.
- Robustness: fault/disruption/disaster-tolerance, resilience, survivability.
- Cross-Layer Design, Optimization and Implementation: spectrum/energy efficiency.
- Social and Economic Perspectives: incentive, pricing, billing, governance.
- New Applications and Communication Technologies: cloud, smart grid, SDN.
Sensor Networks and Cloud Computing
Heterogeneous Big Data Processing in Mobile Cloud Computing
5G Communication Architecture and Technology
- Full Paper Due 31 May 2015 (Extended)
- Acceptance Notification 27 June 2015
- Camera-ready Due 26 July 2015 (Extended)
To submit papers for one of Special Sessions, please follow the same instructions and select individual Session when submitting paper in Confy. (See Special Sessions section for more information)
Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference and submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers, particularly those nominated for the Best Paper competition, will be automatically considered for publication will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications and in the special issues of:
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET), SCIE-indexed
- Journal of Internet Technology (JIT) , SCIE-indexed
- Journal of Computers (JoC) EI-indexed
About EAI - The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit society. Find out more at http://www.eai.eu.