The QShine 2015 Organizing Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the conference, in Taipei, Taiwan, September 2015.
The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities for new research related to algorithms, architectures, protocols, models for computer networks. We solicit proposals from researchers and practitioners from all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks varying from sensor, vehicle, cellular, ad hoc, enterprise, datacenter, to service‐provider networks, ranging from in/on‐body, personal/local/metropolitan/wide‐area, to intra/inter‐planetary scales.
A workshop proposal should contain:
• Title of the workshop
• A brief description of the specific technical issues that the workshop will address
• The reasons why the workshop is interesting and timely
• A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines
• Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees
Name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address of the proposer(s) Proposals for workshops should be at most four pages in length and must be submitted to Tony Quek
• Deadline for proposal submission: 31 May 2015 (Extended)
• Notification of proposal acceptance: 27 June 2015
• The camera-¬‐ready paper submission deadline: 14 July 2015