Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at [Confy], and have to comply with the IEEE format (see [Author's kit section]).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to [Confy website]
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select QSHINE 2015
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 7 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the IEEE formatting guidelines (see [Author's kit section]).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the IEEE Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are [available].
Please submit your paper into one of the following tracks in Confy:
**FOR TECHNICAL SESSION**: Default Track
**FOR ONE OF SPECIAL SESSIONS**: 5G Communication Architecture and Technology / Heterogeneous Big Data Processing in Mobile Cloud Computing / Sensor Networks and Cloud Computing
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the [COPE][pe.1] (Committee on Publication Ethics). [Read more...][pe.2]