Trip to DMZ (Korean Demilitarized Zone)
Saturday, 9th July 2016 (7am - 2pm)
The DMZ is the most heavily militarized border in the world.
It was established at the end of the Korean War to serve as a buffer zone between North and South Korea. The DMZ is a de facto border barrier that divides the Korean Peninsula roughly in half.
It was created by agreement between North Korea, China and the United Nations in 1953.
- 40 USD pp (1/2 day trip)
- Pick-up from Conference Venue (Arirang Best Western)
- Imjingak Park
- ID check at Unification Bridge
- DMZ theater & exhibition hall
- The 3rd Tunnel
- Dora Observatory
- Dorasan Station
- Amethyst or Ginseng Center
- Bibimbap Lunch
- Drop-off at Conference Venue (Arirang Best Western)
- Register for DMZ Tour here.
- Registration deadline is Sunday, 19th June 2016!